Jio extended validity of prime membership to March 2019 without any extra fee. Enjoy Jio, Here is the official tweet fro Jio
Click Here to Know How To Extend Validity Of your Jio Prime Membership For Free For One Year Up To March 2019
|Jio prime extension official tweet|
Jio probably the fastest growing mobile company launches many new and exciting offers from its launch date. Jio Prime Membership is one of them which was launched in the previous year with a validity upto 31st March 2018. Many Jio customers have taken the prime membership.
Jio Prime members are getting more facility and offers than Non-Prime Jio customers. Some of the benefits of prime members are:-
1.Customers have to recharge with Rs. 99 once to get the prime membership with one-year validity (Up to 31st March 2018)
2.. 20% more data than non-prime members
3. Unlimited data and voice call for Rs. 10 per day
4. Extra benefits and cash back on every recharge
5. Access to all Jio apps and app suite
But now for all prime customers the membership is about to expire. So what you have to do or what will happen to your membership and active plans validity?
1. Don’t worry! Your active plans will not expire if you recharged it before 31st March 2018, it will not be affected for the expiry of your prime membership. All your data benefits e.g. 1.5 GB for the price of 1 GB per day will be the same as now.
2. All Qued plans that are about to activate after the expiry of your current plan will also be un affected, you will get the same benefit as you seen when you recharged your plan.
3. Now the question is what about Prime Membership? Ok don’t panic reading the fake news, Jio has not yet declared about the same, but soon they will announce about this, wait for the official announcement.
Update: Jio extends the validity of prime membership to March 2019 without any extra fee.
Share with your friends.