Amazon Quiz 8 March, Amazon Quiz 8th March 2019, Amazon Quiz 8th March Win Rs 1000 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Rs1000 Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Contest Answers 8 Mar 2019 – All Answers:
Amazon Quiz 8 March Answers Win 1000:
Question 1. Which is the longest river in Asia?
Question 2. What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
Question 3. Halitosis is the medical term for which of these?
Answer: Bad Breadth
Question 4. To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Answer: M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Question 5. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer: New Zeeland
Amazon Quiz 8 March 2019 – More Details & Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 8 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 50 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,000 Amazon Pay balance hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).