Amazon Special Edition Quiz 8 March Answers, Amazon Special Edition Quiz Answers Today 8th March 2019 Win Rs 5000, Amazon Rs 5000 Special Edition Quiz Answers 8 March Amazon Special Edition Quiz Answers, Amazon Special Quiz 8 March 2019, Amazon Special Edition Quiz 08-03-2019 Win Rs 5000:
Amazon Special Edition Quiz Answers 8 March Answers:
Question 1. British women over the age of 30 who met minimum property qualifications could do what from February 1918?
Question 2. She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Answer: Savitribai Phule
Question 3. She died at the age of just 21. But before that, she became the first female doctor in India in 1887, obtaining a medical degree from the United States. Who is she?
Answer: Anandi Gopal Joshi
Question 4. Author of the enduring novel ‘Middlemarch’, she adopted the pen name ‘George Eliot’ so as to escape the stereotype of women’s writing being seen as limited to lighthearted romances at the time. Who is she?
Answer: Mary Ann Evans
Question 5. In 1903, she became the first woman in history to win a Nobel prize and in 1911, she became the first person in history to win a Nobel prize twice. Who is she?
Answer: Marie Curie
Amazon Special Edition Quiz 8 March 2019 – More Details:
- . This Contest will commence on 8 March 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- . The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.