Amazon Quiz 7 March, Amazon Quiz 7 March 2019, Answer And Win Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Quiz Answers, Amazon Fitbit Ionic Quiz Answers, Amazon Fitbit Quiz Answers 7th March 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers:
Amazon Quiz 7 March Win Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Answers:
Question 1. What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
Answer: Subscriber Identity Module
Question 2. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
Question 3. Which Stephen King novel takes place in the fictional Overlook Hotel?
Answer: The Shining
Question 4. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon. Who was the second?
Answer: Buzz Aldrin
Question 5. How many sides does a rhombus have?
Amazon Quiz 7 March 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 7 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).