Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 6 July 2021 Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 20000 Quiz All Answers 6th July 2021 Win Rs 20000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 20000 Rs Quiz 6 July 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz 6 July 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 6 July 2021 Rs 20000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 6 July 2021:
Question 1. Under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana, which of these institutions are being setup in 22 new locations?
Question 2. Clyde’s spot, discovered in 2020 by amateur astronomer Clyde Foster using his own 14-inch telescope, is located on which planet?
Question 3. Om Prakash Bhardwaj, who recently passed away, was a Dronacharya Award winning national coach in which sport?
Question 4. What were the fighters who fought in this place called?
Question 5. What was the name of the dog that belonged to this character?
Amazon Quiz 6 July 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 6 July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 6th July 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.