Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 7 July 2021 Win ₹30,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 30000 Quiz All Answers 7th July 2021 Win Rs 30000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 30000 Rs Quiz 7 July 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz 7 July 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 7 July 2021 Rs 30000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 7 July 2021:
Question 1. The flagship health insurance scheme of Maharashtra government has been renamed after who among these?
Answer: Jyotiba Phule
Question 2. Cyclone Yaas hit India in May 2021. Given its name by Oman, what does ‘Yaas’ mean in English?
Answer: Jasmine flower
Question 3. On 14th May 2021, Malerkotla became a newly formed district in which state of India?
Question 4. What is this space structure called?
Answer: International Space Station
Question 5. During which war was this pamphlet published to boost public patriotism?
Answer: World War II
Amazon Quiz 7 July 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 7 July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 7th July 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 30000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.