Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 5 July 2021 Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 25000 Quiz All Answers 5th July 2021 Win Rs 25000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 25000 Rs Quiz 5 July 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz 5 July 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 5 July 2021 Rs 25000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 5 July 2021:
Question 1. Shaji NM, who was recently awarded the India Biodiversity Award 2021, is popularily known as ________ of Kerala. Fill in the blanks
Answer: Tuber Man
Question 2. What are A-74 & A-76, discovered at the Weddell Sea in May 2021?
Question 3. In 2021, Chadalavada Anandha Sundhararaman Bhavani Devi became the first ever Indian to qualify for what sport in the Olympics?
Question 4. Which Polish video game franchise is this character known for?
Answer: The Witcher
Question 5. A character from which famous children’s book is shown here?
Answer: Alice in Wonderland
Amazon Quiz 5 July 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 5 July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 5th July 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.