Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 17 March, Amazon quiz 17 March answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 17 March 2019, Vivo V15 Pro Answers, 17 March Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Vivo V15 Pro amazon quiz Answers, Amazon Vivo Quiz Answers 17th March 2019, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers Today:
Amazon Quiz 17 March 2019 Answers Win Vivo V15 Pro:
Question 1. _______ is the largest moon in our solar system, with a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto
Question 2. Which beauty pageant did Manushi Chillar win in 2017?
Answer: Miss World
Question 3. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
Question 4. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
Question 5. Who was the first Indian to win an Academy Award at the Oscars?
Answer: Bhanu Athaiya
Amazon Quiz 17 March 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 17 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Vivo V15 Pro hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).