Amazon Quiz 16 March, Amazon Quiz 16th March 2019, Win Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers today win Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch, Amazon Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch Quiz Answers, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Contest Answers 16 March 2019 (16-03-2019):
Amazon Quiz 16 March Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch Quiz Answers:
Question 1. ‘Light-year’ is a unit of _____. Fill in the blanks.
Question 2. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent?
Question 3. The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state?
Question 4. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo wrestling
Amazon Holi Store Up To 70% Off
Question 5. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Amazon Quiz 16 March 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 16 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.