Amazon Quiz 15 March 2019 Amazon Quiz Rs 75000 Today Answers, Amazon Rs 75000 Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 15 March Win Rs 75000 As Amazon Pay, Amazon 75000 Quiz Answers, Amazon Rs 75000 Quiz 15th March 2019, Amazon 15 March Quiz Answers:
Amazon Quiz 15 March 2019 All Answers Win 75000:
Question 1. The Study Of Fossils To Determine Organisms’ Evolution And Their Interaction With Each Other Is Called?
Question 2. Which Is The Least Populated Country In The World?
Answer: Vatican City
Question 3. What Is The Roman Numeral For 50?
Question 4. Which Is The Highest Attainable Rank In The Indian Army?
Answer: Field Marshal
Question 5. The Surrender Of Japan In 1945 Brought An End To WWII. On Which Ship Were The Surrender Documents Signed?
Answer: USS Missouri
Amazon Quiz 15 March 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 15 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- . In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 75,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.