Amazon Quiz 18 March, Amazon Quiz 18th March 2019 All Answers, Win Rs 500 As Amazon Pay Balance, Amazon Rs 500 Quiz Answers Today Win Rs 500, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Contest Answers Win Rs 500:
Amazon Quiz 18 March Win 500 Answers:
Question 1. Which of these natural phenomenon is also know as the ‘Northern Lights’?
Answer: Aurora Borealis
Question 2. In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Question 3. Who was the fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
Question 4. The Tropic of Cancer does NOT pass through which of these Indian states?
Question 5. Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?
Amazon Quiz 18 March 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 18 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 100 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 500 Amazon Pay balance hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).