Amazon Quiz 26 January, Amazon Special Edition Quiz 26th January Win Rs 26000, Amazon Special Edition Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Special Edition Quiz 26 January 2019, Amazon 26000 Quiz Answers, Amazon Special Edition 26000 Quiz All Answers, #AmazonSpecialEditionQuiz:
Amazon Quiz 26 January Answers Win Rs 26,000:
Question 1. Under British rule, Delhi only became the capital of India in 1911. Which city was India’s capital before this?
Answer: Calcutta (Kolkata)
Question 2. The ‘National Institution for Transforming India’ is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve sustainable development goals. By which other name is it know?
Answer: NITI Ayog
Amazon Deals Under Rs 499 – Explore Now
Question 3. The first passenger train in India ran between Bombay (Mumbai) and _____ in 1853. Fill in the blanks.
Question 4. The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world. As of 2019, how many articles does it have?
Question 5. In a historic accord, this year’s Republic Day parade has an all-women contingent marching at Rajpath. Which army unit do they belong to?
Answer: Assam Rifles
How to play and win Amazon Special Edition Quiz 26 January And Win Rs 26,000:
Amazon India frequently runs quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Amazon Today (On 26th January 2019) announced a new Special Edition Quiz Rs 26000 Quiz, Winners are eligible to win Rs 26000 From Amazon As Amazon Pay Balance.
Answering all the questions of Amazon App Only 26-01-19 quiz (Rs 26000 Quiz) you can win Rs 26000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon, Quiz Answers Click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 26 January 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 26 January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- . Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 26,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
I won 26000