Amazon Quiz 25 January, Amazon Quiz 25 January 2019, Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 25th January, Amazon 10000 Quiz Answers, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers 25 January Win Rs 10000 As Amazon Pay, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25th January 2019 – All Answers:
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers today:
Question 1. In the Lion King, ‘Rafiki’ is the name of which character?
Answer: The monkey
Question 2. Polysomnography is a type of study concerning which human activity?
Question 3. Which country considers the Unicorn their national animal?
Question 4. Lemurs are native to only one country on the planet. Which country is it?
Question 5. In which year was the first hard disk with a gigabyte of space released?
How to play and win Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz 25th January 2019:
Amazon India frequently runs quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Amazon Today (On 25th January 2019) announced a new Quiz Rs 10000 Quiz, Winners are eligible to win Rs 10000 From Amazon As Amazon Pay Balance.
Answering all the questions of Amazon App Only 25-01-19 quiz (Rs 10000 Quiz) you can win Rs 10000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon, Quiz Answers Click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 25 January 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 25 January from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance referred to as “Prize(s)”).