Amazon Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Today Answer – Hello Reader Looking for Amazon Quiz Answers? It’s the right place you reached, get all correct answers of Amazon Quiz Today And Previous Days And Win Contests. Amazon India runs Amazon Quiz Contests almost every day On Amazon App, Like Amazon Morning Quiz Answer, Amazon App Only quiz, Amazon Prime Quiz, Amazon Super Value Quiz etc. Answering all the questions of Amazon App Only Quiz Contests you can stand a chance to win prizes assigned to every Amazon Quiz Contests. So We update all Amazon Quiz Answers every day Here. Find All Amazon Daily 8 AM to 12 PM Quiz Contest Today Quiz Answers And All Amazon Quiz Time Answers.
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contests And Win Prizes:
Amazon Provide Quiz Contests on Amazon App Only, so to take part in Amazon quiz contest you must have the official Amazon App installed on your phone. If you haven’t Amazon app installed yet then get it from HERE (Android) and click HERE (iOS).
Sign in With your username and password and scroll down below to find the quiz banner of that day. You can see the Amazon Quiz Banner of that day, and click on that banner. You will be brought to the contest page where you have to start the contest by clicking the START button.
After starting the Amazon Quiz Answer the all Questions Of Amazon Quiz Correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw after you successfully complete the contest and you will see a congratulation page. Now you can Win the prize from Amazon Quiz.
To see the winner’s list click this link. For Other Amazon Quiz Contest Answers Click Here.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Fossil Quiz Answers 25 September:
1. Virat Kohli and Mirabai Chanu recently won the 2018 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award. Which sport is Mirabai Chanu associated with?
2. What kind of weapon is a falchion?
Answer: A sword
3. The Equator does NOT pass through which of these countries?
4. The Tropic of Cancer does NOT pass through which of these Indian states?
5. Which of the following movies has been chosen as the India’s official entry to Oscars 2019?
Answer: Village Rockstar
Amazon Rs. 50 Quiz Today Answers 24 September:
1. In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
2. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Answer: The French Revolution
3. The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state?
4. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
5. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo wrestling
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Win Blackberry Key 2 23 September:
1. Which beauty pageant did Manushi Chillar win in 2017?
Answer: Miss World
2. Which of these was famous Indian painters of was awarded the Padma Vibhushan in 1991?
Answer: M.F. Hussain
3. Which of the following is NOT a traditional Indian folk art form?
4. Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?
5. Who was the fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
Amazon Quiz Today Answer Win Rs. 5000 22 Sept.:
1. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
2. Which of these is NOT a style/genre of dance?
3. Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
4. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is lacated in which continent?
5. Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award?
Answer: Bhanu Athaiya
Amazon EOS DSLR Quiz Answers 21st Sept.:
1. Which is the highest attainable rank in the Indian Army?
Answer: Field Marshal
2. Which planet is the closest to Earth?
3. Which is the tallest mammal?
Answer: The Giraffe
4. The dot that appears on the lower case of the alphabet ‘i’ is called _______.
5. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Amazon Pay Quiz Today Answer – Win Rs10000 – 20th Sept.:
1. What the capital city of Arunachal Pradesh?
2. Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
3. Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
4. The study of fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other is called?
5. Which country recently launched the world’s first hydrogen-powered train?
Amazon Samsung Quiz Answers 19 Sept.:
1. Spread over 1.3 acres, India’s first exclusive ‘dog park’ has come up in which city?
2. Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it?
Answer: 2.1 Seconds
3. Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Answer: Keoladeo National Park
4. What is the capital city of Spain?
5. Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event featuring which kind of race?
Amazon Quiz Today Answers 18 Sept. – Win LG Microwave Oven:
1. ‘Chholiya’ often referred to as ‘sword dance’, is the traditional folk dance form associated with which state?
2. What is the chemical symbol of lead?
3. Ablutophobia is the fear of _______. Fill in the blanks.
4. When did the Apple iPhone first become available?
5. The agricultural festival of ‘Nuakhai’ has started in which state?
Amazon 5000 Quiz Answers Today 17 September 2018:
1. What is the ‘bokeh’ effect in photography?
Answer: The aesthetic blur produced in the out-of-focus parts of an image
2. What is the medical term for the feeling you get when you scrape your nails across a chalkboard?
3. If you were hiking the Incan trail you would end up at _______?
Answer: Machu Pichu
4. Where in the human body is the occiput?
5. ‘Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer: Mark Antony
Amazon iPhone Quiz Answers 16 September:
1. If you were visiting the ‘Tabo Monastery’, where would you be?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
2. If you write a letter with the postal code ‘HOH OHO, Canada’ – whose postal code would you be writing to?
Answer: Santa Clause
3. Which Indian movie created history by becoming the first Bollywood film ever to release in Saudi Arabia?
4. According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of ______.
5. Which Indian cricket recently became the first player to pick 300 international wickets in Women’s Cricket?
Answer: Jhulan Goswami
Amazon Honor Quiz Answers Today – 15th September:
1. What is the irrational fear of insects called?
2. Which of these famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci is also known as ‘La Gioconda’?
Answer: The Mona Lisa
3. One liter of hot air will be heavier than one liter of cold air.
4. ‘Claque’ is _____.
Answer: a group of people hired to applaud at a performance
5. A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Amazon Philips Quiz Answers today 14 September :
1. Which of them was the first Indian to win the Miss World title?
Answer: Reita Faria
2. The famous ad jingle for this Indian watches brand was composed by AR Rahman as an adaption of Mozart’s 25th symphony. Which Indian brand is this?
3. Kalia the Crow, Suppandi and Shikari Shambhu belong to which comic book?
4. What was the first full-length Indian feature film ever made?
Answer: Raja Harishchandra
5. Nomadic Elephant 2018′ is a joint military exercise between India and which country?
Amazon Quiz Today Answers – Win Rs. 1000 – 13 September:
Answer: R.K. Narayan
2. The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’ – an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this state.
3. If you were eating ‘Crème du Barry’, what would you be eating?
Answer: Cauliflower Soup
4. Which footwear, apparel and equipment brand is named after the Greek goddess of victory?
5. Which Indian airport recently announced launching the use of face recognition as boarding pass for passengers by 2019?
Answer: Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
Amazon Quiz Today Answers – Fitbit Versa Quiz 12 September 2018:
1. Who portrayed the role of Milkha Singh in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag?
Answer: Farhan Akhtar
2. Which sportsperson has been appointed as Assam’s first ever sports ambassador?
Answer: Hima Das
3. Which of these Indian movies did NOT get nominated for Best Foreign Language Film at the Oscars?
4. Created by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Jhon Clayton is raised by apes in the jungles of Africa. What do we know him popularly as?