Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 9 March, Amazon quiz 9 March 2019 answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2019, Ray-Ban Sunglasses Answers, 9 March Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time, Ray-Ban Sunglasses amazon quiz all answers, Amazon 9th March Ray-Ban Sunglasses Quiz Answers Today:
Amazon Quiz 9 March 2019 Answers Win Ray Ban Sunglasses:
Question 1.: Which is the largest living fish in the ocean?
Answer: Whale shark
Question 2.: A butterfly’s taste sensors are in its feet.
Question 3.: Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
Question 4.: What is the meaning of the name Himalaya, in Sanskrit?
Answer: Abode of snow
Question 5.: A European spectacle maker invented the telescope. What was his name?
Answer: Hans Lippershey
Amazon Quiz 9 March 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 09 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Ray-Ban Gradient Aviator Men’s Sunglasses (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.