Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 5 April 2021 Win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 5000 Quiz All Answers 5th April 2021 Win Rs 5000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 5000 Rs Quiz 5 Apr 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 5 April 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 5 April 2021 Rs 5000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 5 April 2021:
Question 1. Which observer-member of the Arctic Council has recently released a draft Arctic policy?
Question 2. Which country’s ambassador was Diplomat Luca Attanasio, who recently got killed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
Question 3. All the matches in the T20 international series between India and England in 2021 would be played in which city?
Question 4. In which fictional universe do you use this place as a magical portal?
Answer: Harry Potter
Question 5. What phenomenon causes this beautiful spectacle usually seen on the poles of the Earth?
Answer: Solar Wind
Amazon Quiz 5 April 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 5 April 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.