Amazon JBL in-Ear Headphones Quiz Answers 6 April 2021 Win JBL in-Ear Headphones Today. Amazon JBL Quiz All Answers 6th April 2021 Win JBL in-Ear Headphones Free. Get All Correct Answers Of JBL Headphones Quiz 6 Apr 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon JBL Headphones Quiz 6 April:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 6 April 2021 JBL Headphones Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon JBL Headphones Quiz Answers 6 April 2021:
Question 1. Dulanga Coal Mine recently became operational in which state of India?
Question 2. IAF jets participated in the 70th anniversary celebrations of which country’s Air Force?
Answer: Sri Lanka
Question 3. Which organisation has issued a Purple Notice to its 194 member countries outlining a specific modus operandi on dating applications?
Question 4. What is the name of this character from the Narnia book series?
Answer: Mr Tumnus
Question 5. This player recently made his comeback to the tennis court after a year, playing in which Asian country?
Amazon Quiz 6 April 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 6 April 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning JBL in-Ear Headphones (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.