Amazon 5000 Quiz Answers 4 January 2021 Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz All Answers 4th January 2021 Win Rs 5000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon 5000 Quiz 4 Jan 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon 4th January Rs 5000 Quiz:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 4 January 2021 Rs 4000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 4 January 2021:
Question 1. Jallikattu, India’s official entry in the International Feature Film category at the 93rd Academy Awards, is made in which language?
Question 2. Hassyan Clean Coal Power Plant, the first coal-based power plant of the Arab Gulf region, is located in which city?
Question 3. What oganisation’s name would complete the title of this book: “Going Public: My time at ____” written by UK Sinha?
Question 4. Parisians often refer to this monument as “Laa Dame de Fer”, which means what?
Answer: The Iron Lady
Question 5. These graffitis are dedicated to which famous painter?
Answer: Salvador Dali
Amazon Quiz 4 January 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 4 January 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.