Amazon Apple iPhone Quiz Answers 3 January 2021 Win Apple iPhone 12 Today. Amazon iPhone 12 Quiz All Answers 3rd January 2021 Win iPhone 12 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon iPhone Quiz 3 Jan 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Apple iPhone 12 Quiz 3 Janury:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 3 January 2021 Apple iPhone 12 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Apple iPhone 12 Quiz Answers 3 January 2021:
Question 1. Gurpurab or Prakash Utsav is celebrated every year to commemorate the birth of which guru?
Answer: Guru Nanak
Question 2. Giannis Antetokounmpo who recently signed the biggest contract in NBA history with the Milwaukee Bucks was born in which city?
Question 3. ViacomCBS recently sold what publishing company to Penguin Random House for over $2 billion?
Answer: Simon & Schuster
Question 4. Name this food item that gets its name from an old German word for “bracelet”
Question 5. These iconic post boxes are found in which country?
Amazon Quiz 3 January 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 3 January 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Apple iPhone 12 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.