Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 26 May 2021 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 26th May 2021 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 10000 Rs Quiz 26 May 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 26 May 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 26 May 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 26 May 2021:
Question 1. Tika Utsav,’ a four day festival launched on the birth anniversary of Jyotiba Phule, is associated with which of the following?
Question 2. Which of these 2021 tropical cyclones caused widespread damage in Western Australia?
Answer: Cyclone Seroja
Question 3. Known as “Queen of the Nurburgring” Sabine Schmitz, who passed away recently, was a high-profile competitor in which sport?
Answer: Auto racing
Question 4. To help them watch over broad, flat grazing areas, this animal’s pupils come in what shape?
Question 5. This picture is taken in which country?
Amazon Quiz 26 May 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 26 May 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 26th May 2012 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.