Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 25 May 2021 Win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 5000 Quiz All Answers 25th May 2021 Win Rs 5000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 5000 Rs Quiz 25 May 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 25 May 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 25 May 2021 Rs 5000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 25 May 2021:
Question 1. Indian government has launched a gamified app called ‘Little Guru’ that enables the user to learn which language?
Question 2. Chloe Zhao became only the second woman, and the first woman of colour, to win the BAFTA for best director for which film?
Question 3. What day is celebrated on April 10 every year on the birth anniversary of German physician Dr Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann?
Answer: World Homeopathy Day
Question 4. The shape of this famous building in Moscow is similar to the shape of what?
Question 5. What is the collective noun used for a group of these birds?
Amazon Quiz 25 May 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 25 May 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 25th May 2012 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.