Amazon Quiz 2 July 2020 Answers, Amazon 2 July 5000 Quiz Answers, Amazon Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Quiz Answers 2 July 2020 Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Today, Answers Of Amazon 2 July Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Quiz Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Amazon Quiz Time All Answers Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay, Amazon Quiz July 2, 20 All Answers, Amazon Quiz Today 2/7/20 All Questions And Answers Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Free Amazon Quiz Win Answers 2 July 2020:
Amazon Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Quiz Answers 2 July 2020:
Question 1. Which Indian footballer who received the Indian Player of the Year in 1993, 1997 and 1999 has been recommended for Padma Shri this year?
Answer: IM Vijayan
Question 2. The movie ‘Dil Bechara’ based on ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ stars which of these late actors?
Answer: Sushant Singh Rajput
Question 3. Which famous sportsperson born on July 5th, has won a silver medal each at the Olympics, Asian Games and Commonwealth Games?
Answer: PV Sindhu
Question 5. Malala Yousafzai, the youngest person ever to win the Nobel Peace Prize, recently completed her degree from which university in UK?
Answer: University of Oxford
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Quiz 2 July 2020:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner, or Amazon Fun Zone Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or Event Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you for become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now, wait for the mail or SMS [For Mobile Accounts] from Amazon to know about your selection as a winner.
Amazon Quiz 2 July 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 2 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.