amazon July Quiz Answers 2 July 2020, Amazon The July Quiz Answers 2 July Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay, Amazon Rs 5000 July Quiz Answers Today Win Rs 5000 Answers Of Amazon The July Quiz Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance, Amazon App Only July Quiz Answers 2 July 2020:
Amazon The July Quiz Answers 2 July:
Answer: Munshi Premchand
Question 2. National Doctor’s Day is celebrated in India on July 1st, on the birthday of which famous Indian?
Answer: Bidhan Chandra Roy
Question 3. On July 16th 1969, Apollo 11 was launched carrying the crew of Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins. Where did the launch take place?
Answer: Cape Kennedy
Question 4. On 6th July 2003, who defeated Mark Philippoussis to claim his first Grand Slam singles title?
Answer: Roger Federer
Question 5. This annual observance on July 14th in France, is formally known as La fete nationale. How is it more popularly known throughout the world?
Answer: Bastille Day
How To Play And Win Amazon July Quiz Win 5000:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner, or Amazon Fun Zone Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or Event Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you for become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now, wait for the mail or SMS [For Mobile Accounts] from Amazon to know about your selection as a winner.
Amazon The July Quiz 2 July 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 01 July 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31 July 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.