Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 11 June 2021 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 11th June 2021 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 10000 Rs Quiz 11 June 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 11 June 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 11 June 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 11 June 2021:
Question 1. National Anti-Terrorism Day is observed every year on 21st May on whose death anniversary?
Answer: Rajiv Gandhi
Question 2. Which auto major has launched Ioniq, its e-vehicle brand with the first model named ‘5’?
Question 3. Which team was the first in IPL 2021 to have players testing positive, finally leading to the suspension of the season?
Question 4. With which festival do we connect decorative chocolate eggs like these?
Question 5. Which mythical country in South America was believed to be rich in this material?
Answer: El Dorado
Amazon Quiz 11 June 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 11 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 11th June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.