Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 12 June 2021 Win ₹15,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 15000 Quiz All Answers 12th June 2021 Win Rs 15000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 15000 Rs Quiz 12 June 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz 12 June 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 12 June 2021 Rs 15000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 12 June 2021:
Question 1. Who has recently been crowned Miss Universe 2020?
Answer: Andrea Meza
Question 2. Which country has recently sent its first-ever Mars rover to the red planet, landing it in May 2021?
Question 3. Which re-recorded album by Taylor Swift was released in April 2021, and went on to become No. 1 in the US?
Question 4. Identify this dance form that takes two people to do, as per an English proverb.
Question 5. Often called Korean sushi, name this dish.
Amazon Quiz 12 June 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 12 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 12th June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.