Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers 17th September 2019 Win Rs 1 Lakh, Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Win 1 Lakh Prize Free, Amazon Rs 1 Lakh Quiz Answers 17/9/19 Win Rs 100000, Amazon 1 Lakh Quiz Answers 17 Sep 2019, Amazon 17 September Rs 1 Lakh Quiz Answers Today, Amazon App Only Great Indian Festival Quiz Win 1 Lakh Answers:
Amazon Great Indian Festival Rs 1 Lakh Quiz Answers 17 September:
Question 1. Using which bank’s credit/debit card can you avail up to 10% instant discount on shopping during the Summer Sale on Amazon.in?
Answer: State Bank of India
Question 2. Which one of these is NOT an offer you can avail during the Great Indian Festival sale?
Answer: One way trip to the Moon at ₹3
Question 3. Before the sale starts, you can collect Amazon coupons and avail extra savings during the Great Indian Festival Sale on up to _____ products. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: 7 Lakh+
Question 4. Prime members get exclusive deals and early access to the Great Indian Festival Sale. When does the sale start for them?
Answer: 12 noon, 28th September
Question 5. When does the Great Indian Festival Sale 2019 start for all customers on Amazon.in?
Answer: 29th September
How To Find And Play Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz 16 September 2019 On amazon App:
Steps To Play And Win Amazon Quiz Time Contests [Rs.1 Lakh Quiz]:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or Event Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you for become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now you can win the Prize From Amazon- No Purchase is necessary to play or become eligible to win the Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
Amazon Rs 1 Lakh Quiz 17 September 2019- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 17th September to 30th September 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
This Great Indian Festival Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.