Amazon Quiz 16 September 2019, Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 16th September 2019 Win Rs 15000 As Amazon Pay, Amazon Quiz Win 15000 All Answers 16 September 2019, Answers Of Amazon Quiz 16 September 2019 Win Rs.15000, Amazon 15000 Quiz 16 September 2019 Win Prize Free. All Answers Of Amazon Quiz 16 September 2019 Win 15000, Amazon 16 Sep 15000 Quiz Answers:
How To Find And Play Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz 16 September 2019 On amazon App:
Steps To Play And Win Amazon Quiz Time Contests [Rs.15,000 Quiz]:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or Event Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you for become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now you can win the Prize From Amazon- No Purchase is necessary to play or become eligible to win the Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
Amazon Quiz 16 September 2019 Answers Win Rs 15000:
Question 1. The Maharashtra government along with Amir Khan launched a new sports initiative to train athletes from rural and tribal areas for international events like the Olympics. What is the mission called?
Answer: Mission Shakti
Question 2. India is known for its handloom products created by artisans all over the world. When is National Handloom Day celebrated to honour this craft?
Answer: 7th August
Question 3. A teenager recently broke Michael Phelps’ record in the 200m butterfly stroke. Who was it?
Answer: Kristof Milak
Question 4. Madre, Morsa, Maman and Okaasan are different terms for a _____.
Question 5. OPPO ended its sponsorship of the Indian Cricket team. Who will be taking over as the official sponsor for the team going forward?
Amazon Quiz 16 September 2019 Win 15000- More Details And Terms:
This Daily QuizTime (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
- This Contest will commence on 16 September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.