Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers, Amazon World Health Day Edition Quiz 8 April 2020 Answers of Amazon World Health day Edition Quiz 8th April Win Rs 15000 World Health Day Quiz All Answers Today 8/4/20 World Health Day Edition Amazon Quiz Answers Win Rs 15000 Rs Free All Answers:
Amazon World Health Day Edition Quiz Answers:
Question 1. In which country is the World Health Organization headquartered?
Question 2. Which of these animals is featured on the flag of the World Health Organization?
Question 3. An initiative known as UHC formed the theme for the World Health Day in 2019, what does UHC stand for?
Answer: Universal Health Coverage
Question 4. Jonas Salk is renowned for developing one of the first vaccines for which disease?
Question 5. Meer Foundation which has tied up with Ek Saath to provide daily food requirements to 5500+ families for a month is run by which actor?
Answer: Shahrukh khan
Question 6. In 1944, two physicians Dr. Townley Paton and Dr. John MacLean in New York, set up the world’s first ‘bank’ for what?
How To Play And Win Amazon World Health Day 8 April 2020:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner, or Amazon Fun Zone Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or World Health Day Edition Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you for become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now, wait for the mail or SMS [For Mobile Accounts] from Amazon to know about your selection as a winner.
Amazon world Health Day Edition Quiz- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 07 April 2020 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14 April 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.