Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 19 November, Amazon Rs. 5000 Quiz Answers 19th November Win Rs 5000 Amazon Quiz Answers 19 November, Amazon App Only Quiz Time Answers 19 November, Amazon 5000 Quiz Answers, Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Contest Answers 19 November:
Amazon Rs. 5000 Quiz Answers 19 November:
1. What is the official currency of Afghanistan?
Answer: Afghan Afghani
2. Who was the first Indian to travel to space?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
3. Which of these is NOT classified as a greenhouse gas?
4. What is the official language of Argentina?
5. Which one of these blood-types is called the ‘universal donor type’ because it is compatible with all other blood type?
How to play and win Amazon Rs. 5000 Quiz Contest 19 November:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Today Amazon Running Amazon App only quiz time contest special edition quiz, you can win Rs 5000 answering all Questions correctly.
Participating in these contests you can win the Prizes assigned for each contest. All you need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.
Amazon Rs. 5000 Quiz 19 November 2018 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 19 November from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).