Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 23 December 2019 Answers Win Rs 20000 Amazon Quiz Answers Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers Today Answers of Amazon 20000 Quiz 23 Dec 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers Win Rs 20000 Amazon Quiz 23/12/19 All Answers Win Rs 20000 Amazon Quiz Time Answers:
Amazon 20000 Quiz Answers 23 December 2019:
Question 1. Who recently became the first Indian to play 150 Ranji matches?
Answer: Wasim Jaffer
Question 2. Who among these famous Indians appears on the Forbes 2019 ‘The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women’ list?
Answer: Nirmala Sitharaman
Question 3. ‘Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life’ is a new book by which famous Indian?
Answer: Viswanathan Anand
Question 4. India celebrated the 550th birth anniversary of which religious figure in 2019?
Answer: Guru Nanak
Question 5. In which country was the ‘Shuri Castle’ located? It was a UNESCO World Heritage site that got destroyed in a recent fire.
Amazon Quiz 23 December 2019- More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 23 December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.