Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 17 November, Amazon Rs. 1000 Quiz Answers 17 November – Win Rs. 1000 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers 17 November, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers 17 November Win Rs 1000, Amazon 100 Quiz Answers 17 November, Amazon App Contest Answers 17 November – 50 Winners:
Amazon Rs 1000 Quiz Answers 17 November:
1. Where is Fort William located?
2. What is the world’s longest river?
3. Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Answer: Pushkar Mela
4. Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
5. Where would you find the ‘Sea of Tranquility’?
Answer: The Moon
How to play and win Amazon 1000 Quiz contest 17 November:
Amazon India frequently runs quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Amazon Today Quiz is Amazon Pay Rs. 1000 Quiz Contest. 50 Lucky Winners Will Get Rs. 1,000 As Amazon Pay Balance From Amazon. But first of all, you have to answer all the questions correctly.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
Amazon Rs. 1000 Quiz 17 November 2018 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 17 November from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 50 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).