Amazon Rs 1000 Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Win Rs 1000 From Amazon 16 April 2023, Amazon Quiz Time Answers 16 April 2023, Answers Of Amazon Rs 1000 Quiz 16th April 2023, Amazon Morning 1000 Quiz Answers 16 April, Amazon 1000 Quiz Answers 16/04/23 All Answers, Amazon App Only Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time 16 April 2023 Answers:
Hi, Readers Amazon India everyday provides exciting prizes to the winners of Amazon Quiz Time Daily Contest. Amazon Quiz comes everyday on 12 AM to 12 PM. Also Amazon time to time provides special edition quizzes. Anyone can play and win Amazon Quiz Contests. To play Amazon Quiz Time you have to download Amazon India Official Shopping App- [Click Here To Download].
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 1000 Quiz Time Daily Contest- 16 April 2023 Quiz:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner, or Amazon Fun Zone Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or Event Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you for become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now, wait for the mail or SMS [For Mobile Accounts] from Amazon to know about your selection as a winner.
Amazon 16 April 2023 Quiz Answers:
Answer: Bharat Gaurav
Question 2. Which Oscar winning documentary film revolves around Russian opposition leader Alexei?
Question 3. India’s first batch of Agniveers celebrated their passing out parade on which ship?
Answer: INS Chilka
Question 4. This is a memorial for those fallen in which war?
Answer: Vietnam War
Question 5. A young boy going by this bird’s name is the sidekick to which superhero?
Amazon Daily Spin And Win Quiz Answer 16 April 2023:
Question: In the DC Universe, Wonderwoman is a part of which all female society of superhumans, based on a race in Greek mythology?
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 30 December 2019:
Question 1. Name the founder of ISRO whose 100th birthday was celebrated this year.
Answer: Vikram Sarabhai
Question 2. The Vijay Hazare Trophy, also known as the Ranji One-Day Trophy is a List A cricket tournament in India. Which team won the this trophy in 2019-20 defeating Tamil Nadu in the finals?
Question 3. Name the renowned naturalist who has been conferred with the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development 2019.
Answer: David Attenborough
Question 4. Which of these food items is named after the same vessel in which it is cooked?
Answer: Kadai Chicken
Answer: Divine and Naezy
Also, Play Other Quizzes:
Amazon Quiz 30 December 2019- More Details And Terms & Conditions:
- This Contest will commence on 30 December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Other Amazon Quiz Answers:-
Amazon Today Vivo U10 Quiz Answers 29 December 2019:
Question 1. In October who broke Don Bradman’s record of highest average in Test cricket on home soil? (His average has reduced since)
Answer: Rohit Sharma
Question 2. Which CEO topped the list of Fortune’s Business person of the Year 2019?
Answer: Satya Nadella
Question 3. What was climbed for the final time in October 2019 in Australia? (It has been closed for climbers since)
Question 4. Which Indian structure featured in Time’s 2019 list of 100 greatest places in the world?
Answer: Statue of Unity
Question 5. Which of these cricketers led India to its first World Cup final in the 21st Century?
Answer: Saurav Ganguly
Amazon Quiz Answers 28 December 2019- Sennheiser Quiz Answer:
Question 1. Birds of Prey is an upcoming movie featuring which of these comic book characters as the main protagonist?
Answer: Harley Quinn
Question 2. Who is the only Indian cricketer to take two international ODI hat-tricks?
Answer: Kuldeep Yadav
Question 3. Stadia from Google is a new cloud-based service offering what to customers?
Question 4. Shashi Tharoor won the Sahitya Akademi Award 2019 in English category for which book?
Answer: An Era of Darkness
Question 5. Who among these will publish an anthology of the writings of Guru Nanak Dev in world languages to mark his 550th birth anniversary?
Amazon Quiz Answers 27 December 2019:
Question 1. If it was Malaika Arora who featured in the song ‘Munni Badnaam Hui’, who features in the song ‘Munna Badnaam Hua’?
Answer: Warina Hussain
Question 2. Who among the following was awarded the Bharat Ratna posthumously?
Answer: Nanaji Deshmukh
Question 3. December 22nd is celebrated as National Mathematics Day on the occasion of whose birthday?
Answer: Srinivas Ramanujan
Question 4. The current Duchess of Sussex was a regular on the first seven seasons of which of these shows?
Question 5. What is the value of the commemorative coin released on Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birth anniversary?
Answer: INR 150
Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers Today 26 December 2019
Question 1. Who recently became the first man to score a century on Test as well as ODI debut?
Answer: Abid Ali
Question 2. Panipat is a city in which present-day state of India?
Question 3. The base color of the bank note of which denomination is magenta?
Answer: INR 2000
Question 4. A small village called Dhordo in Gujarat is currently hosting which famous festival?
Answer: Rann Utsav
Question 5. Which actor born on 17th December was the producer for the movie Vicky Donor, also winning a National Award for the same?
Answer: John Abraham
Amazon Oppo Reno2 Z Quiz Answers 25 December 2019:
Question 1. In 1804, which composer born on 16th December, debuted his Symphony no 3 in Napoleon’s honour?
Question 2. Which country topped the medal tally at the South Asian Games 2019
Question 3. Who is known as Père Noël in French?
Answer: Santa Claus
Question 4. New Zealand has ordered 1,292 of what to treat patients injured in a volcanic eruption on the country’s White Island?
Answer: Square feet of skin