Amazon Quiz Answers Today – All Amazon Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 18 January, Amazon Quiz 18 January 2019, Amazon 18th January Quiz Answers Today, Amazon 50000 Quiz Today 18 January Win Rs 50000, Amazon Quiz 18th Jan, Amazon Quiz 18 January 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers.
Amazon App Only Quiz Time Answers 18January 2019, Amazon Quiz Today 18th Jan 2019 Win Rs. 50,000 Answers:
Amazon Today Announced Rs 50000 Quiz Contest. Answer All the Questions Of Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz And Stand A chance to Win Rs 50000 From Amazon India.
Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers:
Hi guys, now Amazon Quiz is a hot topic among Amazon India App Users. Amazon India everyday provide quiz contest from 8 AM to 12 PM on Official Amazon India Shopping App.
You can win the assigned prize with every quiz contest after answering all the questions of the quiz contest correctly.
How to play Amazon Quiz Today 18th January:
To play and win Amazon Quiz Contest first open Amazon Official Shopping App then scroll down and fing Amazon Quiz Banner, click on the banner and play the quiz contest. Find more details about how to play and terms and condition of the quiz contest below.
Today Amazon Quiz: Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz
Quiz Date: 18/01/2019
Today’s Prize: Rs 50,000 As Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Rs. 50000 Quiz Answers 18 January :
Amazon 18 January 2019 Rs 50000 Quiz Answers Will Be Posted After 8 AM Morning
Question 1. The Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum is better known as?
Answer: Mumtaz Mahal
Question 2. Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer: The Persian Empire
Question 3. Clark Kent is the real name of which superhero?
Question 4. What is the main component used in the manufacture of glass?
Question 5. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer: New Zeeland
How to play and win Amazon 18th January Rs. 50000 Quiz Contest:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes.
Today on 17-01-2019 Amazon Running Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz Contest. Answering all the questions of Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz you can win a Rs. 50,000 from Amazon India. Participating in these contests you can win the Prizes assigned for each contest.
All you need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon 50000 quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days.
Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE. After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 18 January 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 18 January from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Amazon Quiz 17 January 2019 Answers:
Question 1. The Indian state of Nagaland was formed in 1963. Which state was it a part of earlier?
Question 2. As of 2019, which Indian most recently received the Nobel prize?
Answer: Kailash Satyarthi
Question 3. What is a ‘quandong’?
Answer: A fruit
Question 4. The Gila monster is a venomous what?
Question 5. _____ is a central Asian sport in which horse mounted players attempt to drag a goat or a calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks.