Amazon Quiz 4 April, Amazon Quiz 4 April 2019, Amazon Ray-ban sunglasses Quiz Answers today win Ray- Ban sunglasses Amazon Quiz Answers 4th April 2019, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon 4 April ray Ban Sunglasses Quiz Answers:
Amazon 4 April Ray Ban sunglasses Quiz Answers:
Question 1. Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of the rising sun’ because it gets the first sunrise in the country?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
Question 2. Bramley, Granny Smith and Russet are all types of which fruit?
Question 3. Which theory made famous by Albert Einstein explains why all ‘observers’ have their own separate measure of time because of the finite speed of light?
Answer: Theory Of Relativity
Question 4. Hibernia was the classical Latin name for which region?
Question 5. Who recently won the men’s singles title at the 2019 Miami Open Tennis tournament?
Answer: Roger Federer
Amazon Quiz 4 April 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 4 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Ray-Ban Gradient Aviator Men’s Sunglasses hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).