Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 8 September 2021 Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 20000 Quiz All Answers 8th September 2021 Win Rs 20000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 20000 Rs Quiz 8 September 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz 8 September 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 8 September 2021 Rs 20000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 8 September 2021:
Question 1. In July 2021, the world’s first 3D-printed steel bridge was opened to the public in which city?
Question 2. The Olympic motto was amended in 2021 by adding what English word to the old motto?
Question 3. The US Air Force released an artistic rendering of its new B-21 stealth bomber, known by which nickname?
Question 4. Complete the tagline for this place – “The ____ place on earth”.
Question 5. When this fountain is open, roughly ______ is thrown into it every day. Fill in the blanks
Answer: 3000 Euros
Amazon Quiz 8 September 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 8 September 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 8th September 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.