Amazon Quiz 8 December, Amazon 8 December Quiz Answers, Amazon Rs 500 Quiz Answers 8 December 2018 Win Rs 500 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers 8th December Win Rs 500, Amazon Quiz Today All Answers, Amazon Quiz 8 Dec Answers, Amazon 500 Quiz Answers, 100 Winners:
Amazon Rs 500 Quiz Answers 8 December:
1. The collective noun for a group of kittens is a ‘_____ of kittens’. Fill in the blanks.
2. Which country was formerly called Ceylon?
Answer: Sri Lanka
3. Panthera Tigris is the scientific name for which well known animal?
4. In the popular TV show ‘The Simpsons’, what is the name of the beer that is served in the town of Springfield?
5. Considered to be the oldest neutral country, which country has not fought in any wars since 1814?
How to play and win Amazon Rs 500 Quiz Contest 8th December:
Almost everyday Amazon India Shopping App organizes quiz Contests on their Official shopping App. The quiz contest time is Morning 8 AM To 12 PM (App Only Morning Quiz Time).
Today Amazon Quiz 8-12-2018 is Amazon Rs 500 Quiz contest. Answering all the questions of Amazon Rs 500 Quiz Contest correctly you can win Rs 500 from Amazon Pay Balance.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winner’s list click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 8 December 2018 – Amazon Rs 500 Quiz 8th December 2018 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 8 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 100 (hundred) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 500 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)