Amazon Quiz 7 November 2019, Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 7th November 2019 Answers, Amazon Quiz 7 November Win Rs 5000, Amazon 7th November Quiz Answers Today, Amazon 5000 Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 7 Nov, Answers Of Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 7 November 2019, Amazon Quiz Answers 7 Nov 2019, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers Win Rs 5000, Amazon Quiz Win Rs 5000, Amazon QuizAnswer 7 November 2019:
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 7 November Answers:
Question 1. She was the first woman to win a Nobel prize, is the only woman to win the Nobel prize twice, and is the only person to win the Nobel prize in two different scientific fields. She was born on this day (7 November) in 1867. Who is she?
Answer: Marie Curie
Question 2. In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
Question 3. Which of the following acids is used in a battery?
Answer: Sulphuric acid
Question 4. If you compete in a race and overtake the 4th person, which position would you find yourself in?
Question 5. In international Morse code, which English alphabet is represented by the shortest/smallest code, a single dot?
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 7 November 2019:
Amazon India frequently runs quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Rs 5000 quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Today on 07-11-2019 Amazon Announced Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Contest.
- First, you need Amazon India Official Shopping App installed on your smartphone (If you haven’t the App Installed then Click Here to go to installation page )
- Open Amazon Shopping App and sign in
- Scroll down to the banner of Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 7 Nov and click on the banner
- Answer all the questions of Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz correctly and stand a chance to win Rs 5000 for free from Amazon India.
All You need to participate in Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Contest 7 November 2019 is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer all the questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, we every day update all answer key of Amazon Quiz Contests like Amazon Rs 5000 Today Quiz. If you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winner’s list click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 7 November 2019- More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 07 November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Very nice amazon quiz.