Amazon Quiz 5 December, Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 5 December, Amazon 5000 Quiz Answers 5th December, Amazon App Only Quiz Time Answers Win Rs 5000 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 5 December Quiz Answers, Amazon 5000 Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Quiz Today Answers Win Rs 5000 – 5 Dec, Amazon 5000 Quiz Time Answers Today:
Amazon Quiz 5 December – Answers And Win Rs 5000:
1. Historically, did a Grand Slam event ever have to stop play due to extreme heat?
2. Which member of the cat family is the only one that cannot retract its claws?
3. Which country is home to the world’s largest number of wild tigers?
5. Which animal features in the official logo of the World Wildlife Fund?
Answer: The Giant Panda
How to play and win Amazon Quiz 5 December And Win Rs 5000:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Today On 5-12-18 Amazon Running Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Contest. You can win Rs 5000 answering all Questions Of Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Contest correctly.
Participating in these contests you can win the Prizes assigned for each contest. All you need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 5 December 2018 – Answer And Win Rs 5000 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 5 December 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)