Amazon Quiz 4th March, Amazon Quiz 4th March 2019, Answers And Win Rs 50000 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 50000 Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz Answers 4 March 2019, Amazon 4 March Quiz Answers Win Rs 50000, Amazon Quiz Answers Today Win Rs 50000, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers Win Rs 50000:
Amazon Quiz 4 March Answers Win 50000:
Question 1. On which day is the International Women’s Day celebrated every year?
Answer: 8th March
Question 2. After being nominated for several years, Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016. Which film did he win it for?
Answer: The Revenant
Amazon Super Value Day 40% Off + Rs1000 Back Click Here
Question 3. The circle of latitude known as Tropic of Capricorn, passes through India
Answer: Arunachalam Muruganantham
Question 5. Which country will host the 2020 Summer Olympics?
Amazon Quiz 4 March 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 4 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 50,000 Amazon Pay balance hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).