Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 31 July 2021 Win ₹30,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 30000 Quiz All Answers 31st July 2021 Win Rs 30000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 30000 Rs Quiz 31st July 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz 31 July 20021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 31 July 2021 Rs 30000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 31 July 2021:
Question 1. Which tech giant recently launched its new publishing tool called ‘Bulletin’ with the aim of promoting independent writers?
Question 2. Darbar Move used to be a traditional practice of shifting the Civil Secretariat and other government offices in which state/UT?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
Question 3. According to a list published by Brand Finance, which Indian brand has been named the world’s strongest hotel brand in 2021?
Answer: Taj hotels
Question 4. Which sport uses this ball?
Question 5. What type of dog is this, that is bred by the Chukchi people for sled pulling?
Amazon Quiz 31 July 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 31 July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 31 July 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 30000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.