Amazon Rs 1000 Quiz Answers 3 November 2021 Win ₹1,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 1000 Quiz All Answers 3rd November 2021 Win Rs 1000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 1000 Rs Quiz 3 November 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 1000 Quiz 3 November 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 3 November 2021 Rs 1000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 1000 Quiz Answers 3 November 2021:
Question 1. Which of these states has had 3 Chief Ministers in 2021?
Question 2. At the Whistling Straits course, USA beat Europe in which recently concluded team competition?
Answer: Ryder Cup
Question 3. Which of these Oscar winning actors plays the villain in the latest James Bond movie- ‘No Time to Die’?
Answer: Rami Malek
Question 4. This is the famous Sears Tower, located in which city in the USA?
Question 5. This is a visual from the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport serving the capital of which country?
Amazon Quiz 3 November 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 3 November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 3rd November 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.