Amazon Quiz 3 May .Amazon Quiz 3 May 2019 Answer And Win Rs 20000 Amazon Quiz Answers. amazon 3rd May 2019 Quiz Answers Today Win Rs 20000, Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers, Amazon 20000 Quiz Answers 3 May, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 3 May 20000 Quiz Answers:
Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 3 May 2019:
Question 1. Podiatrists are medical professional devoted to the study and medical treatment of ___?
Question 2. Which of the following is NOT a variety of mango?
Answer: Red Dacca
Question 3. Long Island Iced Tea is a popular thirst-quencher during the hot summers. How much tea goes into a glass of Long Island Iced Tea made by a traditional recipe?
Question 4. There is a theory that the universe will come to an end when its ever-increasing rate of expansion causes all matter to basically fly apart. What is the term applied to this theory?
Answer: The Big Rip
Question 5. He adapted a lecture at the University of Dhaka on the theory of radiation sent it to Albert Einstein who translated it German, and had it published in ‘Zeitschrift fur Physik’. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, ‘Visva–Parichay’ to him. Who is he?
Answer: Satyendra Nath Bose
Amazon Quiz 3 May 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 3 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- . Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.