Amazon Quiz 29 November, Amazon 29 November Quiz Answers, Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers 29th November, Amazon Fossil Quiz Answers, Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz Answers today 29 November 2018, Amazon Quiz Today Answers – Win Fossil Smartwatch Amazon Quiz Answer 29 November Amazon Quiz Answers:
Amazon Quiz 29 November Win Fossil Smartwatch:
1. How many strings does a cello typically have?
2. In Japanese, what is the word for ‘goodbye’?
3. In which country would you find Bran Castle – also commonly known as ‘Dracula’s Castle’?
4. Who invented the World Wide Web (WWW)?
Answer: Tim Berners-Lee
5. Which Indian sportswoman has been named captain of the Indian team for the upcoming ICC Women’s World Twenty20 XI?
Answer: Harmanpreet Kaur
How to play and win Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz 29th November:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Amazon Announce Fossil Explorist Smartwatch Quiz 29th November.
Answer all the questions of Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz 29 November 2018 and stand a chance to win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 29 November 2018 – Win Fossil Smartwatch – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 29 November 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Fossil Explorist smartwatch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).