Amazon quiz 29 March, Amazon Quiz 29 March 2019, Answers Win Rs 50000 Today, Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz Answers Today 29th March Win Rs 50,000 as Amazon Pay Balance, Amazon 50000 Quiz Answers, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Contest Answers Win Rs 50000 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 29 March:
Amazon Quiz 29 March 2019 All Answers:
Question 1. Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body?
Question 2. When referring to genres of music, what does ‘R and B’ stand for?
Answer: Rhythm and Blues
Question 3. In which year was Microsoft established?
Question 4. A caterpillar does not stay a caterpillar for its entire life. What does it change into?
Answer: Butterfly or Moth
|Motorbike parts & accessories On Amazon|
|Bike Tyres and Rims|
|Men And Women Helmets|
|Engine Oils And Care Products|
Question 5. What is the currency of Sweden?
How To Play And Win Amazon 29th March Rs 50000 Quiz Contest:
Amazon India frequently runs quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Amazon Today announced a new Quiz Rs 50000 Quiz Contest.
Answering all the questions of Amazon App Only 29-03-2019 quiz (Rs 50000 Quiz) you can win Rs 50000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 29 March – Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 29 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).