Amazon 10000 Quiz Answers 26 December 2020 Win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon RS 10000 Quiz All Answers 26 December 2020 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon 10000 Quiz 26 Dec 2020:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 26 December 2020:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 26 December 2020 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 26 December 2020:
Question 1. The 129-year-old British era archaeological structure Moto Tunnel, which was recently restored, is located in which country?
Question 2. The inaugural Sakhir Grand Prix was hosted in which country in December 2020?
Question 3. Which iconic brand was built by Padma Bhushan winner Mahashay Dharampal Gulati who passed away recently?
Question 4. This is view from inside a “cooling tower” usually found in which of these places?
Answer: Nuclear Power Plants
Question 5. Name this breed of dog, beloved by Queen Elizabeth II, and is traditionally used to herd cattle?
Amazon Quiz 26 December 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 26 December 2020 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.