Amazon Quiz 25 December 2019, Amazon Quiz 25th December 2019 Answers Win Oppo Reno2 Z, Amazon Oppo Quiz 25 Dec Win Oppo Reno2 Z, Amazon Answers 25 December 2019 Win Oppo Reno2 Z, Answers Of Amazon Oppo Reno Quiz 25 December 2019, Amazon 25/12/19 Oppo Reno Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz 25 December 2019 Answers:
Question 1. In 1804, which composer born on 16th December, debuted his Symphony no 3 in Napoleon’s honour?
Question 2. Which country topped the medal tally at the South Asian Games 2019
Question 3. Who is known as Père Noël in French?
Answer: Santa Claus
Question 4. New Zealand has ordered 1,292 of what to treat patients injured in a volcanic eruption on the country’s White Island?
Answer: Square feet of skin
Question 5. If Suman Rao finished 3rd, Opelie Mezzino finished 2nd, who finished 1st? (Hint : Miss world 2019 pageant)
Answer: Toni-Ann Singh
Amazon Quiz 25 December 2019- More Details:;
- This Contest will commence on 25 December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Oppo reno2 Z (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest