Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 24 May 2022 Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 20000 Quiz All Answers 24th May 2022 Win Rs 20000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 20000 Rs Quiz 24 May 2022:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz 24 May 2022:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 24 May 2022 Rs 20000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 24 May 2022:
Question 1. President Ram Nath Kovind in March 2022 awarded the prestigious President’s Colour 2022 to which among these?
Answer: INS Valsura
Question 2. ICMR gives Dr Subhas Mukherjee Award in recognition of outstanding contribution to which field?
Answer: In-vitro fertilization
Question 3. In February 2022, which of these countries unveiled its first hydrogen-powered train?
Question 4. Which documentary based on this animal has won an Academy Award?
Answer: March of the Penguins
Question 5. Which country has the longest network for this means of transport?
Amazon Quiz 24 May 2022- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 24 May 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 24th May 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only