Amazon Quiz 21 February 2019, Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today Win Apple Watch Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 21st February Quiz Answers Win Apple Watch:
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers 21 Feb:
Question 1. King Edward, Maris Piper and Romano are all types of which vegetable?
Question 2. Which of these planets does NOT have a ring around it?
Question 3. Which highway makes up the longest road in India?
Answer: National Highway 44
Question 4. In India, the highest temprature ever was recorded on 19 May 2016 in Phalodi, Rajsthan. How much was this?
Answer: 51 degree celsius
Question 5. Zoya Akhtar’s film Gully Boy recently hit the box office. Which movie was her directorial debut?
Answer: Luck by chance
Amazon Quiz 21 February 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 21 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Apple Watch Series 4 hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).