Amazon Sony Bravia LED Smart TV Quiz Answers Today Win Sony Bravia LED Smart TV, Amazon 20th April Sony Bravia LED Smart TV Quiz Answers, Amazon 20th April Quiz Answers Win Sony Bravia LED Smart TV Amazon Quiz Answers.
Amazon Quiz 20 April, Amazon Sony Quiz Answers 20 April. Amazon Sony Bravia Quiz Answers Win Sony Bravia LED Smart TV.
Amazon Sony Bravia LED Smart TV Quiz Answers:
Question 1. A 10-year old boy, has become the youngest to win a gold medal at the Khelo India Youth Games held in January. What is his name?
Question 2. Spiders have 6 legs.
Question 3. World Homeopathy Day 2019 was observed recently. When was it?
Answer: 10 April
|Summer Drinks And Food Fest On Amazon|
Question 4. The Indian Railways have developed an AI-powered robot which helps check for faults in trains by clicking and sharing pictures of under-gears. What is it called?
Question 5. India’s fastest engineless self-propelled train was launched in February, for the Delhi-Varanasi route. It was referred to as Train 18, before being renamed. What is it called now?
Answer: Vande Bharat Express
Amazon Quiz 20 April 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 20 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Sony Bravia 123.2 cm (49 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV KD-49X7002F (Black) hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).