Amazon Quiz 2 January 2020 Answers Amazon Quiz 2nbd January 2020 Win Rs 10000 Amazon Quiz Answers Amazon Quiz 2 Jan 2020 All Answers Of Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 2 January 2020 Amazon Quiz Answers 2/1/20 All Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 10000 Qquiz Answers Today 2 January 2020 All Answers Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Answers Win 10000:
Amazon 2 January 2020 Rs 10000 Quiz Answers:
Question 1. Divya, Akanksha, Pratima and Prashanti Singh are sisters who have represented India in which sport?
Question 2. How do we better know rapper Dilin Nair?
Question 3. Who recorded his 8th ODI score of 150 or more in a match played at Vishakapatnam?
Answer: Rohit Sharma
Question 4. Which choreographer is the director of the upcoming movie Street Dancer 3D?
Answer: Remo D’Souza
Question 5. US based Lars Buro has designed ‘Cybunkers’- a garage to accomodate ‘Cybertrucks’ and their owners. Whose products are ‘Cybertrucks’?
Also, Play Other Quizzes:
How To Play And Win Amazon Quiz Time Daily Contest- 2 January 2020 Quiz:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner, or Amazon Fun Zone Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or Event Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you for become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now, wait for the mail or SMS [For Mobile Accounts] from Amazon to know about your selection as a winner.
Amazon Quiz 2 January 2020- More Details And Terms & Conditions:
- This Contest will commence on 02 January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.